Have you ever seen a Picasso inspired gymnastics leotard for women and girls? Leave it to Katelyn Ohashi to bring out a beautifully inspired workout leotard, complete in sublimation on subfuse with crimson mesh on the upper back body and imperial matte tricot on the lower back body. Finished off with a mid-back body keyhole cut out, this leotard is uniquely beautiful in every way!
Features & Benefits:
- Women and girls gymnastics workout leotard
- Classic neck leotard
- Front of leotard is sublimated on subfuse in a colorful Picasso inspired design
- Back of leotard in crimson mesh on the upper body and imperial matte tricot on the lower body, creating a scooped keyhole
- Durable, comfortable, and soft fabric
- Katelyn Ohashi Signature emblem embedded within front design
- Workout leg cut
- Imperial scrunchie included
Katelyn Ohashi is a former UCLA gymnast, activist and social media sensation. In 2009, at 12 years old, Katelyn made her first appearance on the national gymnastics platform at the Junior Olympic National Championships, where she then went on to make the Junior National Team. Katelyn then became a part of the UCLA Bruins where she was awarded several PAC awards, and was the champion of the 2018 National Championships Floor Exercise. Fast forward to post college graduation, Katelyn continues to do gymnastic exhibitions and clinics, public speaking events and spends time advocating for important causes.
The Katelyn Ohashi Collection of training leotards for girls and women is exclusively available at GK Elite so you can practice and train like the fierce gymnast you are. Katelyn's line encourages athletes of all levels to find their confidence, embrace their journey, and forge their own path.
Fabric Content: Front body: 84% polyester/16% spandex | Upper back body: 92% nylon/18% spandex | Lower back body: 80% nylon/20% spandex