As peaceful and graceful as walking through a meadow full of blooming flowers, think of this leotard as your getaway. This training leotard features the most whimsical design of dancing flowers, both vibrant and muted sublimated on soft subfuse fabric. The halter style with a strappy back adds to the unique design. This leotard is perfect for getting you in the mood to absolutely rule the day.
Features & Benefits:
- Signature GK x Katelyn Ohashi gymnastics leotard
- Halter neckline
- Workout leg cut
- Front and back body in all-over sublimated on subfuse design on dancing flowers, both vibrant and muted
- Binding and back straps in royal primatex
- Neckline includes a clear clasp closure in the back
- Durable, comfortable, and soft fabric
- Front and Back main body: 84% polyester/16% spandex | Binding and back straps: 80% nylon/20% spandex
- Katelyn Ohashi Signature emblem on mid back in pretty pink color
- GK logo on left hip
- Royal scrunchie included
Katelyn Ohashi is a well-known artistic gymnast, poet, and activist, among many other things. One of the most well-known accomplishments during her time at UCLA is earning six perfect 10s, and the Floor Title, for her spunky floor routine that quickly went viral on social media. Katelyn also received many PAC awards during her time at UCLA, including Pac-12 Balance Beam champion and Pac-12 Specialist of the year. Among adding to her gymnastics-related accomplishments, Katelyn is now a social media sensation, lover of poetry, and frequent public speaker.
The Katelyn Ohashi Collection is full of leotards that are fun, vibrant, colorful and, above all, beautiful - because of the intentions behind them. This collection of workout leotards is made to help gymnasts of all ages and levels feel powerful and strong.
Fabric Content: Front and Back main body: 84% polyester/16% spandex | Binding and back straps: 80% nylon/20% spandex