Limited Edition! Only shipping out in October, Pre order now.
Wear the same leotard McKenna Kelley wore at the 2019 Aurora Games!
- Leotard is actual design worn by McKenna Kelley at the 2019 Aurora Games
- Scoop neck leotard
- Sublimated design with neon pink, yellow, orange, green, blue and purple dot design
- McKenna's signature on right hip
- Purple GK logo on left hip
- Design inspired by the long sleeve competitive leotard design we used to launch of Swarovski®Vibrant Crystals (Style 7653)
- Comfortable workout leg cut with soft fabric
- Black mystique scrunchie included
Fabric: 84% polyester/16% spandex
About McKenna Kelley:
McKenna Kelley is an American gymnast and alumni of LSU where she majored in psychology and competed as a part of the LSU gymnastics team from 2016-2018. While at LSU, McKenna became a two-time All-American, All-SEC performer and the 2017 SEC Floor Exercise Champion. Prior to collegiate gymnastics, McKenna trained as an elite gymnast where she holds a long list of top accolades.
Recently, McKenna competed at the 2019 Aurora Games where she wore this exact GK leotard. For McKenna, competing at the Aurora Games It was a great opportunity to be a part of something bigger than just the sport of gymnastics. The event illustrated the empowerment of all female athletes and their talents.
McKenna is the daughter of Mary Lou Retton and Shannon Kelley.
Follow McKenna on Instagram: @mckennkelley | Subscribe to McKenna's YouTube page: McKenna Kelley
About Aurora Games:
- The inaugural Aurora Games took place August 20-25, 2019. The Aurora Games seeks to celebrate the best in women's sports, entertainment and culture. Over the six-day event, athletes, coaches and trainers from over 15 countries competed against each other in basketball, tennis, figure skating, gymnastics, ice hockey and beach volleyball.
- Pilling may occur on PolyTek and SubFuse sublimated fabrics when it comes in contact with any other rough surface (examples are mats, grips, floor mats, etc.). The back/bottom area of the garment tends to pill easier than other areas. Unfortunately, this is an issue we cannot avoid due to the nature of the fabric. Elite Sportswear will not be responsible for replacing or repairing your garment if pilling occurs.