Pretty as a flower patch, this Katelyn Ohashi leotard is elegant, beautiful, and ready to hit the mat. This workout leotard features a colorful assortment of flowers, a strappy crisscross back, black mesh inserts, and a black primatex lower body, which is one of our softest fabrics ever!
Features & Benefits:
- Workout leotard for women and girls
- Square neckline leotard
- Upper front body with colorful flower patch design sublimated on subfuse
- Lower front and back body in black primatex, one of our softest fabrics
- Super strappy crisscross back
- Black mesh inserts throughout middle body on both front and back
- Durable and soft fabrics for a worry-free day at practice
- Front upper body: 84% polyester/16% spandex | Lower body, straps, and binding: 80% nylon/20% spandex | Mesh: 82% nylon/18% spandex
- Katelyn Ohashi Signature emblem embedded within front upper body design
- Workout leg cut
- Includes black scrunchie
This leotard for gymnastics is perfect for any day of the week! Beautiful and unique, this workout leotard features super soft fabric so you can stay as comfortable as possible during a long practice. Go on, nail that new move you have been working on!
Team GK's Katelyn Ohashi is best known for her time as a Bruin at UCLA while she was an outstanding colligate gymnast. As a four-time Pac-12 freshman of the week, Pac-12 balance beam champion, and Pac-12 specialist of the year, there are many more accomplishments Katelyn holds close. The Katelyn Ohashi Collection is made to help girls and women feel beautiful true to themselves.
Fabric Content: Front upper body: 84% polyester/16% spandex | Lower body, straps and binding: 80% nylon/20% spandex | Mesh: 82% nylon/18% spandex