Bright, fun and full of life, this Laurie Hernandez racerback leotard is sure to illuminate any gymnastics routine! With added mesh on the upper back for extra breathability, you will be the best-dressed leotard gal in the gym! The cool and comforting turquoise, purple, and blue sublimated design will have you ready to take on any new skill--whether it's a cartwheel, a kip, or a yurchencko. Available in adult and child sizes.
Features & Benefits:
- Laurie Hernandez x GK gymnastics leotard
- Racerback leotard
- Scoop neck front neck line
- Workout leg cut
- Front and back in a bright turquoise base with feather-like shapes coming from the sides sublimated on subfuse
- Shoulders and back racerback in light turquoise mesh
- Mesh added for extra breathability
- Breathable and comfortable fabrics for long days of practice
- Main body: 84% polyester/16% spandex | Mesh inserts: 90% nylon/10% spandex
- Laurie x GK logo on upper back
- Scrunchie included in Black
At just 16 years old, Laurie Hernandez made her first Olympic debut at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio. Here, she helped Team USA obtain Gold in the Team All Around while she also won Silver in balance beam, herself. Since her Olympic debut, Laurie has participated in Dancing with the Stars, has a New York Times Best Seller and even has a Barbie designed after her!
Fabric Content: Main body: 84% polyester/16% spandex | Mesh inserts: 90% nylon/10% spandex