EMY Christian Moreau Leotard
We have chosen new fancy and glittering fabrics for you which require special care. Hologram, metalized and fabrics covered with diamantes are very delicate and cannot stand abrasion, acid perspiration and deodorants. Always wash your leotard inside out with a mild liquid detergent :
- handwash without soaking 30° one at a time, change the water after washing each leotard and fast spin dry in a towel.
- or machine wash (max. 5 leotards at the time) short 30° cycle, spin dry in the machine on delicate cycle and take them out of the machine straight away.
- let dry on a hanger, not in the dryer.
- do not bleach or iron.
- never let the leotards soak in the water.
- you can use little wipes to avoid the discoloration.